Subject: RE: [Leica] funerals
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:13:48 -0500

<Shudder>

That's about the same image I was confronted with recently when my 79 year
old father-in-law was hospitalized with pneumonia [the same generous soul
that gave me my Leicas].  Since things were very grim, I took the M3 and
Noct, but upon seeing just how bad he looked, I refrained from taking any
pictures at all.  Later, my wife said she was glad I hadn't taken any shots
of him looking that way.

Fortunately, he is now on the road to recovery.

/Mitch Zeissler