Subject: Re: [Leica] IR film and the M6?
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:23:12 -0800

>A rangefinder camera does indeed have some advantages with IR film, but
>not an M6. You need to load IR in the dark or a changing bag.  The 'bottom
>feeders' just don't work here -- at least not for me!
>
>Rob

I personally find the bottom loading M6 is pretty easy to load. I've not
tried loading it in the dark, but don't think it would be that difficult.
As long as you can feel the film leader slipping down into the "teeth" of
the spool, you should be all right.

Have you tried to load your M6 in the dark? If not, give it a try before
you decide you can't do it; you may surprise yourself.

Guy