Subject: [Leica] more inauguration pictures
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:47:58 -0500

Last week after I posted my inauguration pictures I was asked if there
would be any more. I went through the negatives again and today printed
three additional. If anyone is interested in taking a look , they can be
found at:

http://www.camera-craftsman.com/inaugural.html

Once again, comments are welcome, but bear in mind street photography
isn't something I have a whole lot of experience with. I took these for
fun & not for any higher documentary purpose.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] more inauguration pictures)
Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] more inauguration pictures)