Subject: [Leica] PAW : week 5 is up
From: jimmy patrick <jimmyp@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:48:28 -0800

Hi Luggers,

My pictures from week 5 are up.  This week I've got a pub shot,
something from a walkthrough I did at the Friends of Photography
gallery, and something I grabbed in a parking lot.

Also, Ted was kind enough to provide me with some comments on my
previous weeks' shots. I have made some changes using Ted's comments
to improve the previous shots. You can see Ted's comments and
my revised efforts at the bottom of the pages. (Thanks Ted.)

Please feel free to post your own comments, it really helps me
to understand how others feel about the pics.

And this time I'll try to get the URL right:
http://darkroom.lightguild.com/paw/

Thanks,

jimmy

- --