Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Mephistos; The ending
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:25:19 -0500

As I sit writing this, I'm testing a Birkenstock on the left foot and a
Mephisto on the right.  My toes are softly wrapped in Therlo socks, legs in
Levi's and my chest encased in Pendleton wool and I type into my Mac.

It is so comforting to know that what I wear is so accepted and shared by
many of my LUGers associates.  Of course, if I were to go out to make images
I would put on my Patagonia fleece jacket and a Filson waxed hat.  And in my
Filson shoulder bag would be my Olympus E-10 at the ready.

In the old days, Ted and several others will, as would I not have the
slightest idea in what we were dressed while making some memorable
photographs.  Times they do change.  This trip through haberdashery (old
word for clothing store) has been more interesting and amusing than many of
the other off topic subjects producing volumes .. amazing how so many of us
have drifted into perceived quality stuff.

Steven Alexander