Subject: Re: [Leica] Long M Lenses
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:20:38 +1100

Marc James Small wrote:

> At 06:00 AM 1/27/2001 -0500, Ernest B. Ferro wrote:
> >       Is there an M lens available that's longer that 135mm that fits directly on
> >the camera without the need for a Visoflex?
>
> Komura made a 200mm RF-coupled lens which has received mixed reviews.  Both
> Komura and FED make RF-coupled 2X tele-converters.
>
> Marc

Hallo Marc. I didn't know, that there is a 2Xtele converter made by FED. I do have the
Comura, with quite a mediocre adjustable viewfinder. I haven't used the tele converter
yet, but I don't think optically the  reviews are to good. Mechanically it is well
made  Is the FED converter any better optically? Do you know?

Regards, Horst