Subject: [Leica] Question on Leica Reporter
From: Debra Snell <snell@netshel.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:14:17 -0800

I am trying to determine the value, etc. of my newly inherited Leica
Reporter. I have been asked if it has a motor drive. I have never taken the
camera out of it's case and am wondering how I would determine if this
camera has a motor drive.

I would like to see if it has the cassests (?) as well. It is in such good
condition that I am afraid to do anything with it, since there are no
instructions...

Can anyone walk me through the process?
Thanks,
Debra