Subject: [Leica] viewfinders
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:31:34 -0500

After years of fiddling around with various mag. Leica M camera finders, I've come to
the conclusion that, in practical use, the differences are mostly in viewing, not so
much in focussing accuracy. So I'm wondering if anyone here has been able yet to
compare side by side the new M6 .58 with the Minolta CLE, which also was .58x? I'm
wondering about viewing clarity and quality of the framelines for 28 & 35.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal