Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Sellers was WTB 90 APO
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:25:42 -0500

I guess this is all well and good for the wealthy members of the LUG to
whom money doesn't mean too much, to sell their Leica gear at "friendly"
prices to other probably equally wealthy LUGers, but some of us aren't so
lucky, and if and when we sell our Leica stuff, we can't really afford to
give it away here.   It took a bit of a sacrifice to buy the stuff,  and we
have to recoup our expenses.   Hence eBay.

dan c.

At 02:07 AM 27-01-01 -0600, Barker, J. Madison wrote:
>mikeg@neca.com:
>
>A few months ago a few Luggers kicked up a huge fuss over mentioning e**y,
>or posting on the wrong day,  or posting a FS when you weren't a "known" LUG
>member.  So I started a selling list on Egroups, Leica Sellers.  Not much
>happens there,  but there are quite few members and stuff does get posted
>once in a while.  You can even mention your e**y auctions there.
>
>Mike Gardner
>

>Magnessbill@aol.com:
>
>The problem is Mike, FS Friday is an opportunity to sell your no longer used
>Leica stuff to another Leica fan, at a good price. On e**y you are only
>looking for the highest price, for the sucker who will over pay.
>Friendly sales are on the LUG, screw you sales are on e**y - don't get them
>confused.
>
>Bill
>

>matt.barker@kutakrock.com:
>
>Mike is not a nice person.  Mike will sell to a Leica-buying sucker on
>http://www.eBay.com instead of a Leica fan, even if he gets more money that
>way.  Mike sounds like a Republican.  Bad Mike.
>
>Matt Barker

>The information contained in this electronic mail transmission (including
any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its authorized
recipient(s), and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you
are not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of
this transmission to an intended recipient, you have received this
transmission in error and are hereby notified that you are strictly
prohibited from reading, copying, printing, distributing or disclosing any
of the information contained in it.  In that event, please contact us
immediately by telephone (402) 346-6000 or by electronic mail at
postmaster@kutakrock.com and delete the original and all copies of this
transmission (including any attachments) without reading or saving in any
manner.  Thank you