Subject: [Leica] FS: we eat next week, too
From: Fred Rosenberg <fdr@netidea.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:20:08 -0800

Greetings All,

Still need to stock the larder, so:

Two chrome A-12 film backs. One from 1987, one from 1989. No scratches,
dents, scrapes. Only signs of use are slight brush marks on the black where
back meets body. Frame spacing is even and consistent. $600 Canadian each.

A-12 to M-6 adapter. Mint, with some brassing.  Complete with panoramic
mask.  Rare.  I use this rig with two Tom A Rapidgrips, right and left hand
models, for better balance.  The Rapidwinder I have to operate with my
teeth.  Focusing is a bit of a problem, but I've placed pin hole disks over
all my lenses getting effectively f/256, so DOF covers any misfocuses.  The
sweetest thing, of course, is the larger negative.  Offers to six figures,
Canadian.

63-85 extension tube, made for 135 Makro-Planar, works on any Hasselblad
lens. I may be the only person ever to have bought one of these. $700 Canadian.

Fred