Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Sellers was WTB 90 APO
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:23:52 -0500

OK, Bill, I'll try to keep that straight.

I have no feelings pro or con.  The point is, on Leica Sellers, you can sell
to a fellow photographer directly or you can mention the forbidden e**y.
Whatever you are comfortable with, any day of the week.

Mike Gardner

> The problem is Mike, FS Friday is an opportunity to sell your no longer
used Leica stuff to another Leica fan, at a good price. On e**y you are only
looking for the highest price, for the sucker who will over pay.