Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Mephistos; The ending
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:48:27 -0500

At 03:46 PM 1/26/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina, what about the souls, do they last too. I will go through the souls of
>most of my shoes within 8-12 months. I usually wear Rockports, or Euro
>hikers and I have no mercy on shoe souls. How do your hold up.?
>cheers Wilber

Wilber -

I can't remember how old mine are, but the soles show no sign of wear
.  This is after hiking through jungles and on concrete.  Mephisto will
resole them for a minimal charge.  The shoe's souls I'm not so sure about,
but they have accompanied me on mission trips so maybe the souls are o.k.,
too  :-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com