Subject: [Leica] Week Five and Beyond . . .
From: Justin Ide <justin@justinide.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:45:45 -0500

Fellow LUG'ers:

Greetings . . . my week five is up and can be seen at the following address,
as always:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jide/Weekly.html

I hope you enjoy this one.

I will have to step out of the running for a couple of weeks as I am off to
sunny Rio de Janeiro for a week and won't have the time or ability to
connect.

I am taking 15 rolls of Provia and 15 rolls of Tri-X with me so hopefully I
will have a few more images to upload upon my return.  Since joining this
exclusive Leica club I've purchased an M6-TTL, 35/2, 50/2, and just
yesterday I picked up a 90/2.8 for the trip . . . I'm hooked in a big way an
can't wait to get a second body . . .

Again, thanks for the inspiration and any thoughts are always welcome.

Cheers,
Justin Ide

www.moondanceimages.com

I think the best pictures are often on the edges of any situation, I don't
find photographing the situation nearly as interesting as photographing the
edges.
                                 -William Albert Allard

Replies: Reply from Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br> (Re: [Leica] Week Five and Beyond . . .)