Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:42:37 -0800

><Snip>
> different and - forgive me, you Leicaholics - borders on fraud. The
> products are NOT made in Wetzlar. And putting Wetzlar on a camera made
> in Solmes is a bit like Kyocera putting a Made in Germany sticker on its
> G2s - something Kyocera does NOT do.
>
> B. D.

When i walk through my yuppie new age supermarket there is a big sign
"THE DOCTOR IS IN" by the health food vitamins.
Well the doctor is not in unless you happen to be there that hour on a Thursday
when the doctor comes in and gives advice on what vitamins to take and what
shamans to channel through.

Coming back from the pool down the hall to the showers:
MASSAGE IN PROGRESS!!!

never once EVER has a massage been in progress. The place has cobwebs in it.

Too cutesy for this guy.

Like the boy who cried woof! The girl whose house burned down…

mark rabiner

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)
Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)