Subject: [Leica] 135mm f3.4 APO-TELYT-M
From: goldframe1@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:33:38 -0700

I keep thinking about getting this length - if I'm only carrying the M and I
want to reach out it would be useful.  I'm not planning on really using my
Nikon stuff any more so the M will be the only tool.  I have been told
"you'll never use" - I recognize its not the M's strong point and the
view-frame is small but I'd like to hear from you folks who have used the
135mm length with the M.

If I don't get the 135mm I'm thinking about the 75mm Summalux-M after
reading about it here the last 2 weeks but I'm not sure how much I'd really
use it.  I have the 90mm f2 and the 2.8 and do use them regularly.  When I'm
trying to get shots of my daughter I often wish I had more than the 90.

Thanks - gold

Replies: Reply from firkin@netconnect.com.au ([Leica] Re: 135mm f3.4 APO-TELYT-M)