Subject: RE: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:11:09 -0000

Having made myself aware of the Tilley range for the first time, too, I was
impressed by their underwear range
(see http://www.tilleyuk.com/index2.asp)
but mystified as to why they should have omitted any reports as to its
useability for lens cleaning ;-)
Seems like that should have been a pre-requisite of travel wear, surely?

Jem ;-)