Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:19:34 -0500

Margaret - They are - unfortunately - between about $220-280 - which is
totally outrageous. BUT...Like Tina, I have hammer toes and have real
trouble finding shoes that don't kill my feet. The Mephistos fill the
bill. Even the heavy duty ones feel like bedroom slippers on your feet.
And, as I think I already posted, when and if they finally fall apart,
Mephisto will rebuild them for about $80. If you think about how many
years you are going to get out of a pair - certainly 10 - then even $28
per year is virtually free when compared to any other serious shoes.

B. D.

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)
Message from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)