Subject: [Leica] Friday Sale: LTM items/spring cleaning part 1
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:41:39 -0700

Good day to all:

Here are the first of some spring cleaning items that need new homes.

Nicca type 3 Body, solid restoration project, RF/VF ex, needs rewrap,
needs CLA including shutter curtain, overall EX- good user when
restored.  Ebay description Mint- with exceptions
;-)                                                         $100.00

Nikor LTM 50mm f/2 chrome, EX+ cosmetics, beautiful lens, cleaning
marks, tested at f/2 and 6 feet images are slightly soft improving at
2.8 and much better at 4.  Nice useable classic lens.  I have 4 other
50's.                                    $100.00

Leica mult-focal VF, Imarect I beleive, Black, user works well.  I
prefer single focal brightline or tube type
finders.                                        $100.00

Olympus 35 RC, cosmetically and mechanically EX, dead meter so no auto
exposure (not a problem for most Leica and Rollei users) Nice small 35mm
manual focus, manual exposure RF camera with excellent 40mm f/2.8 lens.
(Poor mans pocket Rollei/Leica)

$45.00

All prices include Priority mail shipping in US.
Offers and trades considered.

I need room for two more soon to arrive Rolleicords

Please reply off-list to:
mstoesz@wyoming.com

Thanks, Mike