Subject: [Leica] Mortuary Science
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:41:56 -0500

So, I'm a sucker...I'm walking by my local newsstand and I notice that
"Shutterbug" has a picture of an M6 on the cover.  I let my "Shutterbug"
subscription lapse several years ago, right after Bob Shell took over.  Low
and behold!  There isn't one "Monte Zucker School of How to Make Your
Wedding Clients Look Like Models From a Class In Mortuary Science" articles.
In fact, there were a couple of articles I found worth reading, including a
run-down on fully manual cameras...M6 included.  The new editor is somebody
named George Schaub and his manifesto wasn't exactly clear except to note
that "Digital will not dominate our coverage."  Bob Shell has disappeared
entirely from the staff block.

Anybody have information on new directions for "Shutterbug" or knowledge of
Mr. Schaub?

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science)