Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:19:53 -0500

Martin Howard wrote:

> Greg Locke jotted down the following:
>
> > I wasn't happy with my Tilley (an original white model) until it had been...

> Same here.  I died mine tea coloured, made a headband out of plaited
> shoelaced, and beat it into the shape of a Fedora.  I hate the bog standard,
> white Tilley hat.  Anyone tried dying one black?  Is the stitching cotton,
> or will it remain white?
>
> M.
> Martin Howard

Don't forget, guys, while you're modifying, personalizing, chopping and
lowering your Tilley, than you can get brass "window screens" to go in
those grommet holes in the crown...so that you can keep the bugs
out...of course the bugs will still devour every other part of your
body...but what the heck...

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)