Subject: RE: [Leica] Vanity photos
From: "Steve Unsworth" <steve.unsworth@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:16:40 -0000

Thanks Mark. I agree with you totally which is why I alluded to it in the
text.

I had a, for me, large backlog of over 15 films to scan and began with the
transparencies. After a while I got bored with all colour, and developed one
of the exposed black and white films. I had developed and scanned all of the
other B&W films before I looked at the next colour one. There was something
about the B&W images that just wasn't there in the colour ones.

Steve