Subject: Re: [Leica] Shudder-bug
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:17:52 EST

In a message dated 1/25/01 11:01:46 AM, austin@darkroom.com writes:

>If trees were worth anything, I'd be very very rich.  I can't give the
>damn
>things away.  No one wants the things.  Whoever believes somehow trees
>NEED
>to be saved, for the sake of the tree, doesn't know what they are talking
>about.

 OH, you were talking about PINE trees. Best made into paper and 2x4s. I've
been doing the same kind of clearing at my place. I also fight the Kudzu
battle down here in the sunny South. I'm hoping to get enough wildflowers and
other native plants going under the hardwoods and by the stream to be able to
do macro stuff right out my back door.
It's a good excuse to buy some Viso or R gear anyhow.

Scott Stewart