Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: One of those annoying "Which would you choose"posts....
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:54:43 -0500

on 1/24/01 5:08 PM, Jeff Moore at jbm@oven.com wrote:

>> b) programming a prolog compiler
>
> Ouch -- something which was simply not meant to be.

I'm glad someone out there feels my pain.

(is Prolog dead? I would imagine so. Unbelievably strange way of writing
programs! But once you got your head round it, the fastest prototyping
language I ever used... especially for linguistics! You could just type in a
syntax, and by definition you had written a parser! Amazing).
- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com