Subject: Re: [Leica] Baby Photos
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:12:31 -0600

>In about 1 week I'm going to be a dad, I've been think for some time of how
>to best capture the moment and also not to be stuffing around with cameras
>at a time like that.
snip

>Any suggestion welcome...
>
>Regards,
>
>Peter Zak.

Hi Peter,

I suggest that if you are going to make pictures of the actual delivery
you go black & white. Color may not be so appealing since it may be a bit
messy. Anyway, B&W will last the longest! It seems that current delivery
rooms use more like normal home lighting so 400 speed film may be what
works best.

Look at this link for a vintage birthing picture (from 1977)
Delivery room lighting was a bit different from what it is now!

http://www.henryambrose.com/henry4.jpg

The doctor (who also delivered me) had this on his office wall for many
years until he retired. HP5, Nikon F with 50 f1.4

Henry Ambrose