Subject: RE: [Leica] One of those annoying "Which would you choose"posts....
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:50:28 -0000

The first Mac was 128K, which got converted to 512K later on.  I still have
the Lisa in storage as well (needed to develop Mac software on the Lisa,
latter part of '83 and later).  Of course also have the Mac II, which got
converted to Mac IIfx.

I guess I am a pack rat.  Anyone want an AST-Research 20MB SCSI hard disk?
Give you a deal!!!

andy