Subject: Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:22:19 -0600

MEB@goodphotos.com (MEBérubé)1/24/015:56 PM

> Great Studio Hassy shot.

Thanks.

> shoulder) a bit more though...she's got a bit of a "hump" going
on.

Not my pick. But it's an interesting reaction, that I didn't
have. I thought for this type of work she looked relaxed. Didn't
mind the arch in her back. I'll have to take another look at
that.

> Do you have a cosmetologist on staff, do it yourself, or have
the model do
> her own makeup?

I bring in freelance talent on an as-needed basis. I'm a heavy
duty do-it-yourselfer; but makeup and hair, other than to get
what is their to look the way I wish in the frame, are two things
that I'd never attempt. In this case, the subject is a 17 year
old high school student that had a few modeling/finishing classes
and presented herself the way she wanted to look.

No one's on staff - a one man band at the moment - down from a
max 3 employee operation a decade ago.

cheers

George