Subject: [Leica] Re: Mortuary Science
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:41:12 -0800

Buzz,

Bob Shell is very active on the contax slr mailing list. Although it's easy
to poke fun at his (un)glamour content through the years, his connections
in the photo equipment industry are tremendous, and it adds a lot of value
to that list, as well as to the magazine.  I think that Bob remains a
contributing editor.

John