Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW4 (Finnegan)
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:28:56 -0500

At 08:05 AM 1/23/01 -0800, Tom Finnegan wrote:
>  Comments are welcomed.
>
>2001 PAW
>http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118291

Nice shot Tom. To my eye it would be absolutely perfect if the reflection
from the trees weren't in the photo on the left. I don't recall if I
mentioned Week 2's shot at all, but I love it. Very dreamlike.

Look forward to the rest of the year as well and am enjoying viewing all of
as well as displaying some of the PAWLUG stuff.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube