Subject: Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:26:24 -0800

That's really too bad, as I'm always looking for an alternative platform
for my lenses. Initially, when I saw the camera, it reminded me of a
Zorky 3, but with new technology. I'm sure it will become a collectible
in spite of its shortcomings.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Yasuhara T-981)