Subject: RE: [Leica] BALUG January meeting photos
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:58:55 -0500

Great snaps, Ken!  Although I like "Potential Customer" for obvious reasons
<grin>, my other favorite is "Roland in the bar" (direct link below); for
those curious about the 75 Lux, this shot shows off some of its fine
qualities.  Great tonal range, and nice bokeh (fore- and background).

http://i14.yimg.com/14/2fe92e3d/h/92ccd367/Roland.JPG

Dan