Subject: Re: [Leica] AF SLR for Leica Users
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:01:32 -0500

Adam Bridge jotted down the following:

> Now I'm putting B&W in my M6-TTL and getting on with the craft. The M6 is
> lighter, smaller, and somehow even less work than the D30. I get to do the
> thinking, the controls are incredibly simple, and if something doesn't come
> out I've learned more about photography.

And this comes as a surprise?

> Now I get to learn about darkrooms, hehehe. Mixing up my first batch of
> chemicals this afternoon!

Good luck!  I think you'll like it.  I learned so much about exposure and
contrast in the first two nights of printing.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                  | We are living in times of unprecedented
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU    | arrogance and the belief in the supremacy
email: howard.390@osu.edu      | of Man and Technology over Nature.