Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: my first test with the 12/5.6
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:54:34 -0000

The staggering aspect of the accessory bubble finder for this lens is the
amazing ability it presents for viewing it at the same time as using the
viewfinder. This sounds crazy, and I wouldn't have believed the concept
until after I discovered it. Perhaps glasses wearers wouldn't find it
possible but if you get the opportunity to try it out, do have a go, weird
and wonderful!

Jem