Subject: [Leica] my first test with the 12/5.6
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:52:31 -0500

Check out http://www.photoartworld.com/12mmtest.jpg for a quick example of
the Voigtlander 12/5.6.  This was handheld wide open at (I think 1/15th
sec).  I will update my Leica page with some more examples in the next day
or two.

So far I am impressed.  There appears to be some light falloff in the
corners, but it isn't too bad.  Distortion seems low (I haven't noticed
any, but I also haven't looked very carefully.  Sharpness seems good, even
in the corners.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] my first test with the 12/5.6)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] my first test with the 12/5.6)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (RE: [Leica] my first test with the 12/5.6)