Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: 25mm f4 Voigtlaender Snapshot-Skopar
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:46:32 -0500

Dieter
...Don't be shocked if no one is forth coming in giving up one of these
cool little lenses once they have one. You may want to check out Robert
White in the UK and buy new. You are not likely to find one less expensive
used than you can obtain one new with warranty and finder here:
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/35mmOthers.htm#LabelVoigtlander
(though I got mine without having to pay VAT because I live in the US.)
Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube