Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - millions of goodies
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:49:00 -0500

Need to cut way down on my "spare parts" collection.  I am one man.  I
have seven hours per week to do photo stuff.  Sorting is not in my
program anymore.  This list may grow as I continue to cut down.  The
really neat stuff is closer to the bottom.

Listed in ascending order by price category.  Will keep these for sale
until Monday or Tuesday.  Then it may be time to go to a popular site
before rate increases take effect.  Figure if you buy $110 or more, you
can take 10% more off.  I will take reasonable offers on any
significant amount of this stuff.  Or all of it.  Don't be shy.

4.50@
(A) Tiffen Series 6 hood black NIB (laughably cheap compared to a Leica
tele hood)
(B) 39 (Leica/Cosina), 40 (Canon) , or 40.5  (Zeiss/Soviet/Hexar RF/Zone
VI/Minolta CLE) adapter ring for above (with item A only)
(C) Series VI Spiratone leather 6-filter case
(D) Hoya 39mm Yellow K2
(E) Hoya 39mm morn/eve (light light blue)
(F) 43.5mm Hoya Orange (G)
(G) 46mm B+W 25% grad ND2 filter - unused - got as part of a set
(G1) Minolta SC-7 hot shoe cap in very battered original packaging
(G2) Kodak 4 filter + adapter Series 6 case

7.50@
(H) Minolta 40.5mm Y52 (Deep Yellow, #15)
(I) Minolta 46mm Y52 (these are a matched pair, maybe one for your Zone
VI and one for your Elmarit)
(J) "Pimp" Camera Brief-bag, black
(K) Doran Paper Safe 11x14
(L2) Rowi M3 flash adapter plug new in box (which I never got around to
opening... don't use flash with the M3).

9@
(L) Nikon WA (25mm?) RF lens case - teeny
(L1) That inflatable flash diffuser thingie with velcro (never
installed) - what's it called?

12@
(M) Leitz 48mm chrome Orange (G) filter with bonus (G3) 48mm filter
stack set, new

29@
(N) Canon 50/1.8 - 35/2.8 black enamel round hood 42 dia - holds S6
filters - clip-on - fits all lenses with 42mm barrels (so anything with
a 39, 40, 40.5 filter thread).  Includes a little leather case.  Fun.
Versatile.  Doesn't block the VF.

79@
(O) Omega CS-50 Electronic Auto and Manual Exposure darkroom timer with
probe (basically a mini baseboard densitometer that you can set for
on-paper density - really a neat idea)  I just bought a digital timer,
so I need to sell this one...
(O1) Soviet Jupiter-9 (85/2 Sonnar) in M42 mount, multicoated, a nice
1997 example, beautiful portrait lens, looks like 18 aperture blades for
perfect bokeh.  With cap and bubble and a slew of useful coated Hoya
diopters (great for reducing DOF even more for portraiture), Soviet 49mm
ND4, Vivitar VMC yellow-green, generic FL-D, 49mm metal tele lens shade
(postage included with this one).  Works on screw-mount SLR bodies or
you can adapt this to any bayonet SLR (except Nikon) by using the right
adapter.  You shoot this wide-open, at 2.8 or 4, so you don't need any
autodiaphragm capability in the adapter.  It's a preset.

99@
(P) LTM (M39) Soviet Jupiter-3 50/1.5, chrome with front cap, case
- - extremely clean glass for one of these.  nice barrel, too.
- - if you can't afford a Nikkor or wartime Sonnar, this is you

Give me your list and I'll quote the postage.  $50 or more and I'll ship
it anywhere your heart desires.  And Paypal's good.  Anything that looks
like money.

Questions?  Contact me dante@umich.edu.
There may be more next week.

DAS