Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting children with M6 -- HELP
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:47:13 -0500

Dave Richards jotted down the following:

> Wrap them with duct tape, sticky side out.  They will stick to anything
> they touch, which slows them down considerably.

Whohoo!! This is almost better than my standard solution to tie them into a
nailed down leash that is only so long that they stay within the zone of
focus!  Good on ya, Dave!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |