Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 1.4 vs 2.0
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:53:09 -0700

If the hood bothers you, why not take it off? Personally I do not "see" the
hood when I look through the viewfinder, my brain seems to ignore it. Look
here for a NG photographer who uses the 35/1.4 Asph lens without the hood:

http://dirckhalstead.org/issue9910/cubaintro.htm

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] 35 1.4 vs 2.0)