Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting children with M6 -- HELP
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:03:07 -0500

Johnny Deadman jotted down the following:

>>> Point the head right up and tape a white index card to the back of the head
>>> so
>>> that just 1-2 inches protrudes above the flash lens.
>>
>> Won't you look rather stupid with a large, white card taped to the back of
>> your head?  Mind you, I expect you *would* get the kids to look at you ;)
>
> I get it! I get it! Finally, I get it! You're under the impression that
> deliberate bloody minded obtuseness is an *attractive* quality, aren't you?

Hey, works for me ;)

Of course, I could tell you about this one time when my Mont Blanc burst
open and spilled all its ink into my Lagavulin, which then splashed over the
rim and ruined my Patek Philippe as I was driving my 1965 Corvette, but then
that would be off-topic ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "And many photographers will also appreciate
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | the separate control rings for focus and
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | aperture."    -- Leica lens ad copy.