Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting children with M6 -- HELP
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:30:01 -0500

First, the G2 optics ARE on a par with the Leica optics.

2 - What ever camera you use, it is just a tool. The question is, what
is the right tool for the job at hand? If you have trouble focusing a
traditional rangefinder camera on moving subjects, and most of what you
are going to be shooting is grandkids, family members, etc., who are not
paralyzed, maybe the M is the wrong tool for you and the G2 is the right
tool.

Don't worry about the brand name, worry about the results. And the
results with the G2 will far exceed the out-of-focus results you'll get
with the M..:-)

B. D.