Subject: [Leica] Week 3
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:07:00 +0100

Week three is up at http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293130051
I know it is early, but if I wait until Friday I'll probably put up another
street photo and I thought I'd show something different. These were taken on
Sunday so I suppose they count!
I've been trying to find ways of photographing a very formal park in
Barcelona. This was my third visit. There is also an alternative which is
more formal than the first photo. My first landscapes in a while so comments
appreciated! Both taken on a 0.58 with a current 50 summilux. I thought I'd
try the one camera/lens approach.

Julian

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Week 3)