Subject: RE: [Leica] ......how to Minox..... ?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:24:49 -0000

Ting,
There are other ways, all of which impose more bulk into the system, like
buying an old (seperate) rangefinder, like the ones that Leica used to sell
before they built the rangefinders into the cameras.
If you don't feel happy with the estimating then you're maybe better off
with a camera that provides a facility to eliminate that.
Jem