Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 2 and a bonus
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:51:18 -0500

Martin Howard jotted down the following:

> Shot on Agfa AP250 movie stock, developed for 15.5 min @ 72F in Rodinal 1:100,

An interesting aside: Being a movie stock, AP250 has an anti-halation
backing, or so I'm told.  In any case, one of the joys of Rodinal is to see
what colour it will be once you pour out the developer at the end of the
development cycle.  Tri-X apparently comes out green.  Fuji Neopan 100 is a
light baby blue.  For AP250, it comes out the colour of Ribena (or Grape
Kool-Aid for our US brethren).  Talk about Deep Purple!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | "University diplomas, like today!"
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |            -- eMail spam subject line