Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: lunasix 3 vs. 3s
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:37:29 -0700

I believe the LunaSix is the European equivalent of the U. S. LunaPro.  I
have both the LunaPro and the newer LunaPro S.  The 'S' comes with the
adapter for SR44 silver oxide batteries, whereas I had to buy the adapter
and batteries for the non-'S'.  I'm guessing that there are internal
differences, since the mercury batteries discharged somewhat differently
than the s-o batts do.  Externally they are about the same except that the
'S' has a Zone System scale and +/- exposure compensation scale in addition
to the others.  The carrying case is the newer zippered plastic model and
there is a supplement to the non-'S' manual.  Functionally they are the same.

>Hi luggers,
>
>I wonder what is the difference between a lunassix 3 and 3s.
>
>I wonder if the 3s is the new one and the 3 is the old with
>may be old batery (mercury) style ?
>
>thanks,
>
>logan

Dave Richards