Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Jerusalem pictures
From: J D Perkins <perkins@ripserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:21:08 +0000

- --------------------------

>Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:54:22 EST
>From: Gwpics@aol.com
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Jerusalem pictures
>I am sure I would love looking at your images but apart from three small ones
>on the opening page I can only get to one of them (girls exercising). Pity as
>I wanted to see more.
>
>Gerry
>
>Gerry Walden (UK)
>Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
>Fax: (0)23 8034 8542
>
>------------------------------

Oops. It wasn't very clear. Click on the grey text to go forward.

- --
J D Perkins
Ripserve Ltd
PO Box 29432
London NW1 5WJ
Tel:  020 7723 0661
david@ripserve.com
http://ripserve.com/
This e-mail transmission, which may contain confidential information, is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organisation to whom it
is addressed.  If you are not the addressee, or the employee responsible for
delivering this transmission to the addressee, please telephone this office
as soon as possible.  Improper or unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution
or copying of this transmission is prohibited.