Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Home Storage Cabinet
From: Rob McClure <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:03:59 -0500

Hello,

While visiting our local Sam's Club wharehouse store I found what might
be the ultimate home storage cabinet for Leica equipment. It is a
rollaway tool cabinet constructed of solid oak (with birch drawers).
The drawers are lined in felt as is the top of the cabinet.  It is so
nicely finished that it looks like a piece of furniture suitable for
inhouse use.  It has four deep and four small drawers and is locked with
a single key mechanism (it is so heavy that a thief would have trouble
removing it).  The cost is $200.  Bring a burly friend to help you lift
it into the car (it fit in the hatch of my BMW 318ti)

Regards,
Rob McClure