Subject: Re: [Leica] Backup Camera
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:43:08 -0500

Frank, Sorry wasn't being showy-but yes when I'm doing the  driving I carry
3-"R"s  (usually the R4s is loaded with infrared) R7 and R8. A few yrs back
I had a few failures while on the road so I got in the habit of carrying a
redundant system in 2  1/4 (as I don't have any "M"s) I just load the Roll
around which contains the hassies (2-500cm's and a 503cw winder and 5 lens)
I know its overkill but that way I don't come back with out the goods. BTW
since I've started carrying the Hassies I've never had another problem with
the Leica's (maybe they feel that big brother is watching).  Now when I fly
I go with the Leica's/ 9- lens and one hassie with the 60mm and a 120 and a
220 back. Makes me feel safer.
Cheers Wilber