Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W with no darkroom
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:07:40 -0700

Try using one of the cromogenic films like Kodak T400CN.  It produces black
and white images but uses the C-41 process.  Thus it can be processed
anywhere C-41 color print film is processed and produces black and white
prints on color print paper.

If you would like to do black and white printing without the expense and
other requirements of your own b&w darkroom, look in the yellow pages for
rental darkroom.  Some camera shops have them, or perhaps there is a school
of community center that has one.  Frequently they will rent you space and
provide instruction.  That's the route I take.

>I'd like to explore B&W with my Leica but I have no dark room and, I have to
>admit, really no interest in having one.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Adam Bridge

Dave Richards
Littleton, Colorado, USA