Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: RE: Cosina still at it
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:28:08 +0100

Well Jim, I have never seen anybody drooling over non-Leica lenses here - but brand-x (or y, for that matter) can make sense, costwise. For example the 2.8/21 Kobalux is only very, very very, slightly inferior to the extremely excellent 2.8/21 ASPH Elmarit (according to tests, as I have not had the chance to try either of them). But of course if you are extra careful and always use tripod you probably can demonstrate the difference.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen