Subject: [Leica] Re: Reala
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:58:59 -0800

> I agree with Dan that Fuji Reala has ALWAYS had the fourth color layer.  That
> was its touted advantage when it was first released 10+ years ago.  I
> believe Pascal is mistaken about this fact.

I'm finding this hilarious.  It is of course entirely Fuji's fault that we
are so confused.  For those who don't swallow the Reala/Superia distinction,
however:  all you need do is phone B&H and order a batch of both.  Superia
100 is always on sale at bargain-basement prices; Reala is always a fair bit
more.

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com