Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Superia Reala
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:47:54 -0500

Pascal,

CDI is wrong.  Here is the web address to Fuji's timeline which lists Reala's first introduction in 1989 with "unique fourth, blue/green sensitive
color layer".  1999 saw a new Reala technology with a "fourth color layer for lifelike colors", which was Fuji's improvement on their already
successful four-layer Reala film.

http://www.fujifilm.de/engl/world/corp_high.html

Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY